Author Topic: Gold, Silver, Bitcoin and more [by Epic Coinage]  (Read 2689 times)

Offline atc777

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • CEO/CTO of ATC Enterprises, Inc.
    • atc714
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • ATC Enterprises, Inc. (Facebook)
  • eBay ID: atc_enterprises
Gold, Silver, Bitcoin and more [by Epic Coinage]
« on: January 21, 2013, 01:00:49 am »
Hello all,

My new company, ATC Enterprises, Inc., has started a new business development project. It is a new WIP subsidiary company called "Epic Coinage". We intend for Epic Coinage to be, essentially, a "super-store" oriented towards the Bitcoin community, tech geeks, precious metal investors and even the general public. The site is still under a massive development effort, and the storefront is down for a huge overhaul, but we will soon be back up and running. In the meantime, we are trading directly through the Bitcointalk.org forums, locally (face-to-face) and other online communities. I hope that these forums will become another great trading venue for us.

We haven't been in the Bitcoin business that long but we routinely make transactions of $200 to $500 USD for our clients and have received 100% positive feedback. If you're interested in doing business with us and want to do your due diligence on us (and me, personally) I welcome your inquiries and I'm more than happy to share links to our trade threads, refer you to past clients for reference, et cetera. Also note that I do all business under my real name and identity... no anonymous persona... I'm also easy to find on Facebook. Add me to your friends and like our FB page!  8)

This thread is basically a recreation of part of our Official Epic Coinage Trade Thread at Bitcointalk.org. It is essentially a "forum catalog" of all our currently available products and services. Here is a look at our gold and silver bullion products and exchange services... Have a look at what we've got, and let me know if you need anything! We offer top-notch customer service, excellent communication, fast service/shipping and, of course, competitive pricing. When our new storefront is complete I think you'll be quite pleased with what we can do for you! :-)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Our Products
_______________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE:: Gold and silver prices are given as estimates, due to volatility of both currency and commodity markets. Inquire for current pricing.

Gold
(New Items Available!)

---------------------------------------
1g Mini 0.9999 Gold Bars

Price: [btc]4.20 / $65.00 USD
Availability: Scarce (2 Available)
Brands: Capital Bank, others...

2g Mini 0.9999 Gold Bars

Price: [btc]8.07 / $125.00
Availability: Scarce (2 Available)
Brands: Credit Suisse, Pamp Suisse, others...

5g Mini 0.9999 Gold Bars

Price: [btc]20.00 / $310.00
Availability: Scarce (1 in stock)
Brands: Credit Suisse, Pamp Suisse, others...

(2 gram bars also available for [btc]8.95 / $130.00 USD)

Gold Coins

We have access to a supply of a wide variety of international gold coins, rounds and bars. If you are interested in acquiring a specific type of gold coin, round, bar or other item please contact us at management@epiccoinage.com (or just reply or send a pm) for pricing and details. We can get nearly anything you demand, from gold Kruggerands to gold Pesos. Gold bullion available in multiple sizes and denominations, from gram-sizes to 1/4oz to large bars!

Silver
(New Items Available!)

1oz American Eagle 0.999 Silver Dollars

Price: [btc]2.55 / $38.99 USD
Availability: Regularly Stocked
Brands: US Mint

1oz Assorted 0.999 Silver Bars

Price: [btc]2.55 / $38.99 USD
Availability: Regularly Stocked
Brands: Varies

*NOTE: Mint/manufacturer varies, but all bars are 1oz 0.999 or 0.9999 "pure" silver. If you require a specific brand/mint you must contact me for a special order.

10oz Assorted 0.999 Silver Bars

*SPECIAL*

Price: [btc]24.19 / $375.99 USD
Availability: Scarce
Brands: Varies (Sunshine, Engelhard, Morgan, more...)

Our Services

Exchange

We will exchange your gold, silver, foreign currencies and Bitcoins, and offer the following safe and secure payment methods:

• Cash
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Bitcoin
  • MoneyPak
  • Moneygram
  • Western Union
  • Cashier's Check
  • Bank Transfers / Wire

Rates vary based on market conditions and supply/demand factors. Our exchanges are quick, easy and pain-free -- we offer "no BS" service, flexible pricing and are willing to negotiate and execute customized orders. Contact us for details and/or current market rates!

Offline atc777

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • CEO/CTO of ATC Enterprises, Inc.
    • atc714
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • ATC Enterprises, Inc. (Facebook)
  • eBay ID: atc_enterprises
Re: Gold, Silver, Bitcoin and more [by Epic Coinage]
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 01:12:04 am »
The pics in the OP are just stock photos I've created to demonstrate what bullion products we have, but here is a gallery of actual items were have available in high resolution!  8)

We regularly post new pics of new products on our Epic Coinage Facebook page! Become our friend on Facebook and become eligible for special offers, future discounts and free shipping on qualifying orders.

Hope everyone enjoys what we have to offer! If you need me you can always reach me personally on Skype under the username "atc714", find me at Bitcointalk.org (atc777) or email us at:

management@epiccoinage.com

Regards,

--ATC--

bitcointrading.com - bitcoin buy/sell classifieds forum

Re: Gold, Silver, Bitcoin and more [by Epic Coinage]
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 01:12:04 am »