Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction 2017  (Read 512 times)

Offline chrishaiden66

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2017
« on: March 27, 2017, 10:16:29 am »
I think it will stay around $500. Since, unlike before the supply is stagnant now, and demand increasing slowly.

Although it is not widely accepted, and don't expect it grow very fast since we still do not have proper infrastructure to support it. Bitcoin is definitely the currency of the future but, people do not like change and way too volatile for the present.

It's value will increase exponentially once people start using it like normal currency and stop comparing it with fiat currency.

After years of volatility, the Bitcoin price forecast is finally on an upward trek through 2017 and beyond. In just five years, the Bitcoin price (BTC price) rose from a few cents to over $1,000, which should give you some sense as to how much money early investors made. But don?t worry, our Bitcoin price prediction 2017 shows that there is still more room to the upside.

Offline norgenprivaten

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Nordicbanker
Re: Bitcoin Price Prediction 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 07:20:33 am »
It is all very interesting, i am still very skeptical about which way the bitcoin price will go. My time at Nordic Banker taught me that it is very hard to predict which way the financial market goes. The same can be said about loans.

bitcointrading.com - bitcoin buy/sell classifieds forum

Re: Bitcoin Price Prediction 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 07:20:33 am »