Author Topic: Referrals System  (Read 8322 times)

Offline maplesyrupghost

Referrals System
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:44:58 pm »
BitcoinTrading.com now has a referrals system.  Your refferal URL is located in your profile summary to share with people, and your number of referrals is displayed on all your posts.

If you look at your profile, you will see a referral URL:

There are going to be some referral bonuses to be determinedCurrent referral bounty: 0.01 per referral!

I will keep updating this thread when people get paid out for referrals.

UsernameTotal ReferralsBTC Paid

I have made up some banners for you to use here.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:57:38 am by maplesyrupghost »
BitcoinTrading.com founder

Offline Bananington

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Trader
  • I am an honest trader. A deal is a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
  • eBay ID: bananacool1
Re: Referrals System
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:53:23 pm »
15% off of my car insurace by referring others? Just kidding.
Um, you could try giving out 0.03 bitcoins per referral, but that seems a tad generic. But I believe it should be the default until something more beneficial to these forums is identified.

bitcointrading.com - bitcoin buy/sell classifieds forum

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:53:23 pm »

Offline maplesyrupghost

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 09:00:44 pm »
Um, you could try giving out 0.03 bitcoins per referral, but that seems a tad generic. But I believe it should be the default until something more beneficial to these forums is identified.
lol, sure, just pay me 85% of what your car insurance costs and I'll back you up in court when you get in an accident! 

I was thinking since the referrals will generate even if the person doesn't post, so 0.03 might be a bit steep.  I was thinking between 1 and 2 bitcents per referral.  What I'm going to do is edit the original posting here with updates of who has been paid out for their referrals.  So let's say person X has 7 referrals and wants to be paid out, what i'll do is mark their username, # of referrals, and how much they were paid.  When they get more referrals and want to be paid out again, we'll have a record of how many referrals they had before so I'll know to deduct that number from what to pay them.

Offline Bananington

• Trader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 12:16:07 am »
I think you should go cheap. 0.01BTC per referral or even less. Maybe 0.005.

Offline maplesyrupghost

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 12:47:48 am »
Hm, true eh.  Well technically the payout rate can be variable, I could start at 0.01 and see where it goes.  If referrals are low, I can always increase the bounty.  If the rate changes up and down, people will have a chance to wait until the referral bounty is high before they cash out.

Offline Bananington

• Trader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 10:50:29 am »
Hm, true eh.  Well technically the payout rate can be variable, I could start at 0.01 and see where it goes.  If referrals are low, I can always increase the bounty.  If the rate changes up and down, people will have a chance to wait until the referral bounty is high before they cash out.
That sounds reasonable.

bitcointrading.com - bitcoin buy/sell classifieds forum

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 10:50:29 am »

Offline Kuusou

• New Trader
  • Traveler
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 02:20:21 am »
Once you have referrals, how do you cash out? Especially if it's made so that you can wait till later to cash out with the varying reward.

Offline dailycoins

• New Trader
  • DailyCoins.net
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • DailyCoins.net - Free Bitcoins every day!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 03:47:46 am »
Once you have referrals, how do you cash out? Especially if it's made so that you can wait till later to cash out with the varying reward.
I'd like to know more about cash out too. I didn't find any info on this either.

Offline Adema

• New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
    • View Profile
    • Btc-Hasher
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 10:08:36 am »
Download Latest App of Bitcoin-Hasher 2017

DOWNLOAD (Link 1&2)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/j6l7x5

http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/syTsKIcu/file.html

Offline Jeremyl

• New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 09:32:30 am »
lol, sure, just pay me 85% of what your car insurance costs and I'll back you up in court when you get in an accident! 

I was thinking since the referrals will generate even if the person doesn't post, so 0.03 might be a bit steep.  I was thinking between 1 and 2 bitcents per referral.  What I'm going to do is edit the original posting here with updates of who has been paid out for their referrals.  So let's say person X has 7 referrals and wants to be paid out, what i'll do is mark their username, # of referrals, and how much they were paid.  When they get more referrals and want to be paid out again, we'll have a record of how many referrals they had before so I'll know to deduct that number from what to pay them.

Yep, that save me the life 2 times.  Things happen and I've thought about what I can do and was able to just do it without thinking too much.  Having that improved reaction time helps but great lawyer from https://www.wesettle.com/ can help you to avoid the financial side of car accident.