Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Talk Bitcoin / new bitcoin investment website paying now
« Last post by barryton999 on Today at 02:48:28 am »
Hello guys i just got paid https://www.ztrapay.com is paying now best bitcoin investment website ever.
Earn Bitcoins / new bitcoin investment website paying now
« Last post by barryton999 on Today at 02:43:27 am »
Hello guys https://www.ztrapay.com is paying now.. i just got paid
Investments / new bitcoin investment mining website
« Last post by barryton999 on Today at 02:36:23 am »
Hello guys https://www.ztrapay.com bitcoin investment website is paying ..... i just got paid
Wow is that really?!
Let's have a try!
Hope i am the lucky one
Belgium / Re: buy and sell bitcoin good price
« Last post by chrishaiden66 on March 29, 2017, 09:59:34 am »
With network scalability, o bitcoin ETF, smarter regulation, record trading volumes, Increased flat capital controls by governments around the world, and soaring consumer and smart money interest 2017 is set to be a spectacular year for bitcoin.
'I'd predict on average price of $1,200 for 2017 and o year-end price of $2,000. Of course, these ore mere extrapolations on current sentiment and factoring in some hiccups, but unexpected events are likely.

1. Sell walls at $1020 are outweighing buy walls significantly at the moment as the market is probably still being balanced out after the recent downward spikes.

2. Resistance at $1020 levels still remains unbreached as BTC/USD markets started being overwhelmed with heavy selling pressure when this level was hit.

3. The momentum of the market projecting further price rises has certainly slowed down but it?s notable that prices are remaining above $1000 levels amid such volumes and resistance

After analzing this i can predict the Bitcoin price forecast which explained above.

NEW GAME: DIAMOND VAPOR!

Get ready to experience something unique and exclusive - the first slot in the world to bring the attractive theme of vaping to the players.
The Diamond Vapor slot  brought to you by Endorphina targets your senses with fruit vapors.
Sensual and unique, this 5-reel, 3-slot, 10-line slot will catch you with vivid colors, smooth music and a chance for big wins. Isn?t it all you need from gaming?
The most important symbol is a Vape Bar that acts as Wild and Scatter, it substitutes for all symbols and triggers a Free games feature when 3 Scatters appear on the reels,
10 more free games can be won again during the feature. Any symbols at the winning combination will expand to cover the entire reel during the Free games feature.

Just complete the wager yeah
congrat you're lucky winner
Forum Talk / Re: This Nike Air Max 90 Mid Is Built For Fall
« Last post by May Yeo on March 28, 2017, 11:52:51 pm »
i also a NIKE lover
Funny! / Re: My own Bitcoin meme
« Last post by May Yeo on March 28, 2017, 10:52:30 pm »
wow nice one
Funny! / Re: Other Funny Pictures
« Last post by May Yeo on March 28, 2017, 09:56:00 pm »
wow haha that was so funny
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10