Author Topic: Hello from Canada.....  (Read 443 times)

Offline BitMiner2017

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from Canada.....
« on: March 08, 2017, 01:39:52 pm »
Hello from Canada.  I have a few limited edition Silver Coins minted by the RCM (2011 Silver Timber Wolf).
I would like to sell for Bitcoin.  I will only ship to a Canadian Address.  I have just joined this forum so am not too sure yet of protocols etc on how to arrange for sale.  I have attached one example photo.  I ship with coin capsules for Protection and Preservation of Beauty.  No Milk Spots on any of the coins I have.  They are truly Beautiful and 100% .9999 Pure minted by the RCM.  I am the original owner and have had them since their release in late 2010.  They have been tucked away since that date and are not touched or played with.  I am asking for 0.1 BTC for each.  I know that sounds like an outrageous price.....but ..... if you want it..... that's my price.

Offline kaitlynmoore17

• New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Canada.....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:39:49 pm »
Fine thread. Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks like this. The decision to buy a coin should be based on real analysis of the coin. I found that people keep buying coins without have any knowledge of them. This is considered high risk.  I was wondering if anyone of you uses:  https://www.coincheckup.com They seem to give this complete indepth analysis of all cryptocoins.  For example:  https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/Bitcoin#analysis To see the:  Bitcoin Detailed analysis

bitcointrading.com - bitcoin buy/sell classifieds forum

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:39:49 pm »

Offline lumila

• New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 04:19:33 am »
Hello) I'm also new here. Nice to meet you :D