Author Topic: 2.5 BTC loan needed  (Read 3031 times)

Offline nawazish1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
    • nawazishaliejaz
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
2.5 BTC loan needed
« on: April 06, 2013, 04:54:47 pm »
Hello guys I m a newbie and have just registered in this forum. I got to know that there are people willing to lend bitcoins here. well now I m going to tell you what I can do to make you satisfy that I m not a scammer.
  I can be contacted by Facebook , Skype and I can also send you my pictures. so that you can know me better. And as you know that there is always risk, trust & interest included in loans so you will have to take some risk to deal with me and that risk is only to trust me.
  Now , What I will do with the 2.5 BTC loan is that I want to buy a new mining rig for LTC mining. I don't have to pay a lot for electricity and Internet is free aswell. So If I am able to get just 600Kh/s considering the current difficulty of LTC which is 205 . I will be able to mine almost 86 LTC per month. This is calculated by an online calculator from a mining pool its url is http://ltc.kattare.com/calc.php  . I will give you 40 LTC per month for total 6 months that means in total 240 LTC which are at current price equivalent to $ 676. That means on your 2.5 BTC investment which is equivalent to $350 you will be getting almost double amount. Now its on your own if you wanna help me or not. I will advise you to be fast as possible before the difficulty goes out of my range.
  I forgot to tell you about myself. I m from Pakistan & name is Nawazish
I can't afford such kind of amount. That is why I m here. PLZ don't think that I m a scammer just because I m a newbie not all newbies are fake and scammers. Contact me before you judge me. I hope some here is interested. if you wanna contact me my Email is nawazishaliejaz1@yahoo.com feel free to contact. One more thing if you give me the loan i will be in constant contact with you through Skype so that you can have better trust at me.
MY Bitcoin address is 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
MY Litecoin address is LWaCEEPNNEAyupuP4XwxT74TXzX5R38L3U

Offline hansalbert

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: 2.5 BTC loan needed
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 10:25:21 pm »
Hello, My name is Hans Albert
I run an investment and Lending Organization; we are specialized in funding and offering of Loans at 2% interest rate to interested individuals and companies who are seeking financial assistance and business growth or business expansion fund. We offer Loans with a dependable guarantee to all our qualified applicants. We also provide funding for business partnership and real estate development and we offer small and large amount of Loans to all our qualified clients.

For more information inquiries and application, please Contact our representative via e-mail: hansalbertofficial@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Mr. Hans Albert
THANK YOU BITCOIN. IT"S REALLY NICE TO BE HERE

bitcointrading.com - bitcoin buy/sell classifieds forum

Re: 2.5 BTC loan needed
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 10:25:21 pm »