With my first post, I'd like to introduce myself and announce my brand new Bitcoin mining pool - BTC Canada!
As our pool is very new, we are currently looking for early adopters to help us build or processing power and userbase. Our first users will also have early access beta features as we add them!Some examples of features in the pipeline:
- Merged mining (Namecoin)
- Custom BTC Canada miner/miner configs
- Instant BTC crediting
- Extended notifications
How can you join us?
- Canada/US based hosting - very low latency for North American miners
- User accounts protected by secure connection (SSL/HTTPS)
- User passwords/pins are all hashed and salted before being sent over HTTPS to the database
- Service fee of 1.5% for Bitcoins, 0% for Namecoins (when implemented)
- Users can choose between automatic or manual payouts
- Pool support multiple miners (workers) per account
- Pool supports long polling requests and simple JSON API for retrieving current balance and other stats
- Pool uses the PPLNS reward structure - benefitting those who are unable to mine consistently, while discouraging pool hoppers
1. Register here: https://btccan.com/register.php
2. Create worker(s)
3. Configure your mining application to point to our server - examples: https://btccan.com/gettingstarted.php
4. Start mining!
Thanks a lot for your support! With your help, we can grow BTC Canada into Canada's premiere Bitcoin mining pool.