Here is a list of pools that you can mine NovaCoin at.
Please read this thread
which is me warning the world that NovaCoin is in fact a pump-and-dump scam. One should stay away from NovaCoin. If a pool is down, it's probably because someone hates NovaCoin so badly that they are DDoS'ing the hell out of the server!
That said, maybe you want to mine it. Here's where:
|BitcoinReactor||Prop + RBPPS||1-1.5%||?||Link||?|
- Proportional - When a block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how many shares each of them has found.
- PPLNS - Pay Per Last N Shares. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares in the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.
- PPS - Pay Per Share. Each submitted share is worth a certain amount of litecoins. It is risky for pool operators, hence the fee is highest.
- RBPPS - Round-Based Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but payouts are delayed till a block is found and confirmed by the network. If a found block gets orphaned, earnings relative to it are not paid.
- SMPPS - Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but never pays more than the pool earns.
- RSMPPS - Recent Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like SMPPS, but aims to prioritize the most recent miners.