Let me present ultimate solution for digital marketing and affiliate marketing research: PublicWWW allows you to find any alphanumeric snippet, signature or keyword within the HTML code of web pages. This means that you can perform search in such ways, which not possible with other regular search engines. https://publicwww.com/
With PublicWWW you can find:
- Sites with same analytics id.
- Sites using eCommerce engines.
- Sites using version of nginx.
- Advertising networks users.
- Sites using same adsense account.
- Wordpress with theme.
- Webserver response HTTP headers also indexed.
- Find related websites through the unique HTML codes they share, i.e. widgets & publisher IDs.
- Identify sites using certain images or badges.
- Find out who else is using your theme.
- Identify sites mentioning you.
- Find your competitor's affiliates.
- Identify sites where your competitors personally collaborate or interact.
- References to use a library or a platform.
- Find code examples on the net.
- Figure out who is using what JS widgets on their sites.
- Download result domains list as a CSV file.
- We provide API to automated data access.
- Search results shown with snippets.
- Results ranged by website popularity.
- Up to 100 000 results per search request.
- Searches typically complete within a few seconds.
- 166 281 741 websites indexed (only home pages are searchable).
- Search results for 100 000 most popular websites discovered for free.
- 1 000 000 results after free signup, even more for paid members.
(we accept BTC of course)
If you have any questions please contact support or post in this thread.