Here is a list of pools that you can mine TerraCoin at (not very many but if I run across any I'll add them):
|BitcoinReactor||Prop + RBPPS||1-1.5%||?||Link||?|
Start a pool? Post here!Reward types
- Proportional - When a block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how many shares each of them has found.
- PPLNS - Pay Per Last N Shares. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares in the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.
- PPS - Pay Per Share. Each submitted share is worth a certain amount of litecoins. It is risky for pool operators, hence the fee is highest.
- RBPPS - Round-Based Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but payouts are delayed till a block is found and confirmed by the network. If a found block gets orphaned, earnings relative to it are not paid.
- SMPPS - Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but never pays more than the pool earns.
- RSMPPS - Recent Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like SMPPS, but aims to prioritize the most recent miners.