Author Topic: Comparison of TerraCoin Mining Pools  (Read 14781 times)

Offline maplesyrupghost

Comparison of TerraCoin Mining Pools
« on: February 18, 2013, 01:10:59 am »
Here is a list of pools that you can mine TerraCoin at (not very many but if I run across any I'll add them):

Name
Reward Type
Fee
Forum
Site
CoinotronPPS??Link?

Start a pool?  Post here!

Reward types

• Proportional - When a block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how many shares each of them has found.
  • PPLNS - Pay Per Last N Shares. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares in the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.
  • PPS - Pay Per Share. Each submitted share is worth a certain amount of litecoins. It is risky for pool operators, hence the fee is highest.
  • RBPPS - Round-Based Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but payouts are delayed till a block is found and confirmed by the network. If a found block gets orphaned, earnings relative to it are not paid.
  • SMPPS - Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but never pays more than the pool earns.
  • RSMPPS - Recent Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like SMPPS, but aims to prioritize the most recent miners.
BitcoinTrading.com founder

Offline flound1129

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Comparison of TerraCoin Mining Pools
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 01:03:58 pm »
Hi, could you please ad my pool www.multipool.in?

The pool is located in USA, PPLNS, 0% fee, and blocks are paid after 20 confirmations.

bitcointrading.com - bitcoin buy/sell classifieds forum

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 01:03:58 pm »

Offline mjsherman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Trader
  • BitcoinTrader
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 03:08:26 pm »
Another one as well:
http://pooledbits.com
Stratum, 0% fee, US based with a fully custom interface and extremely low stale rate.